The royal jelly is the top of the bee products. Her healing ability helps with a number of illnesses, and many nutritionists consider her the most perfect food in the world.
It heals, nourishes, and revitalizes the body. It has been known since ancient times, when it was kept as a secret for the beauty of tribal women. The Chinese and the Russians have long been exploring the activity of this product, and so far have discovered many marvelous properties of this natural remedy.
Abundance of nutrients:
Royal jelly is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes. It contains vitamins A. B, C, D and E, as well as a high concentration of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and vitamin B6. The total amount of vitamins per gram of royal jelly is from 336 to 351 milligrams. The royal jelly is the only natural source of acetylcholine in its pure form. It is a neurotransmitter that allows the transmission of impulses between nerve cells in the body. Also, the royal jelly contains a variety of minerals, enzymes, and 18 kinds of amino acids. But, apart from the listed, the royal jelly has a certain amount of still unknown ingredients.
The proteins contain a large number of amino acids, including eight non-essential ones – valine, leucine, isoleucine, threonine, methionine, phenylalanine, trifophan, and lysine. The main representatives of sugars in the royal jelly are glucose and fructose. They belong to the category of reduction sugars that nerve cells can directly absorb and use as energy material, without wasting insulin. The composition of the royal jelly depends on the time of year, the physiological state of the bees, and the conditions under which it is kept.
Medicinal properties of royal jelly:
The royal jelly helps with the following diseases and conditions:
– Nutritional problems on young children
– As a natural anabolic to weaknesses due to a certain illness or old age
– Treatment of consequences of sclerotic or climacteric processes
– Increasing endurance at athletes
– Healing of wounds and fractures
– Treatment of cardiovascular diseases
– Helps with stenocysts, atherosclerosis, increased triglycerides, high cholesterol, and blood pressure problems
– Treatment of infertility in women and men
– Relieves the consequences of taking contraceptive pills
– Regulates menstruation, changes in menopause and climactericum
– Beneficially affects the work of the sex glands and protects the health of the uterus
– Prevents the growth of tumors, and reduces the consequences of chemotherapy
– Relieves stress and insomnia
– It acts as a natural antibiotic effect against bacteria and fungi
– Keeps bone health
– Favorably affects the health of the hair, nails and skin, and treats skin problems such as acne and psoriasis
– Acts great on memory, durability and concentration
– It also works on weight problems because it establishes a balance of metabolism
The royal jelly can be found in the form of tablets, liquid or powder.
It’s important to know:
since the metal destroys its nutrients, the royal jelly must not be consumed with a metal spoon.
Regardless of how you consume it, place the royal jelly under the tongue and allow it to be directly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Individuals who have had transplants should not consume royal jelly due to its ability to be immunostimulant as possible organ rejection by the body.
During the consumption of royal jelly there is a possibility of getting diarrhea or a rash. This is due to the process of detoxification and ejection of harmful substances from the body, and lasts only a few days.