These days many women dream about perfect, tight vaginas. While some of you may in fact have that tight vag, the other feel that it has become a little looser. The reasons are various and for sure not to be judged, since no one can judge a woman for giving birth or suffering from a medical condition.
Despite the reason every woman has the right to enjoy sex. And when you feel that your vagina is looser than you would like it to be, sex brings less pleasure, plus you are a step away from refusing from it at all, since you are all embarrassed and unconfident.
While there are some surgeries that can easily take care of vaginal looseness, not everyone is able to afford it. So what is left? Just sit there and put up with the fact that you are going to have that loose vagina till the end of your days? No! vaginal muscles are still muscles after all, and what do you do to tight up any loose muscles? You work out, right? So why not to try working out that particular muscles that are loose at this very time?
All you need is a set of three essential exercises and you will get your vagina back in shape in no time. Of course, that is not a kind of regular workout you are used to while working out at gym or at home. nevertheless, there is nothing complex about them, nothing you wouldn’t do for the sake of your vagina being as tight as it was when you were twenty!
1. Straight Leg Raise
– Sit or lie down on you back with your legs straight out in front of you.
– Bend the knee of your non-operated leg to a 90-degree angle keeping your foot flat on the floor.
– Tightenten the muscles on your straight leg by trying to contract your quadriceps.
– Keep your quad tightened, and then slowly lift the operated leg six inches off the floor (by contracting the front thigh muscles.)
– Hold for three seconds. Slowly lower your leg to the floor.
– On a mat or comfortable surface, lie on your left side. Place your left hand behind your head while placing your right hand across your body.
– Bend your stacked knees so that your feet are behind you. Begin the movement by lifting the left knee up while keeping the feet together.
– Pause at the top of the movement and slowly lower your left knee down to the starting position.
3. Glute Bridges
– Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Keep your back straight. Place your hands out to your sides palms flat for stability.
– Raise your glutes off the floor by extending your hips upward while pushing down through you heels. Continue until your back, hips and thighs are in a straight line. Hold for a count of one.
– Return to the start position by lowering your hips back to the floor. Pause then repeat.
Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.