Arteriosclerosis is hardening otherwise naturally elastic and a flexible blood vessels. Most often affects older people and is considered to be the inevitable process of aging arteries. This process leads to narrowing of the arteries and reduced blood flow. With this phenomenon very often, atherosclerosis also occurs. This is accumulation fats on the walls of the blood vessels, which additionally reduces the total blood flow. For this reason, arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis are life-threatening conditions.
Although this is something that comes with years, such changes don’t happen to all people at the same age. The moment of development and the degree of arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis are conditioned by the genetic inheritance and way of life of each individual. The good thing about everything is the fact that these conditions can be controlled and treated.
Natural remedies for arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis:
- This is a tasty and useful beverage that has proven to be an excellent fighter against arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis, and is made from beetroot, carrot and celery with the help of juicers. So, make a cocktail drink from 1dl of beetroot juice, 1dl carrot juice and 1.5dl juice of celery. Drink daily in the morning, preferably on an empty stomach before breakfast.
- Mixed tea against arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis:
Mix equal amounts of hawthorn flowers, mistletoe, lemon balm leaves and rue. In a cup of boiling water placed on one teaspoon of tea. After 5 minutes, strain and drink 1 to 2 cups of tea a day, for 10 days. After a break of 15 days, it can be drunk again in the same time cycles.
- To clean the arteries and improve their elasticity is useful and so-called “old Tibetan medicine”.
- For the prevention and treatment of arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis, plants that are recommended and known to successfully cleans blood vessels are: veronica (bran), green tea, white garlic, garlic, onion, lemon in combination with honey.
- When the health of the arteries in question is very important to maintain the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood within the prescribed limits. One way to do this is controlled diet.