.It has been found that a mixture of honey and cinnamon treats a greater number of diseases. It is accepted by scientists around the world as an effective drug. Also, the favorite bee product can be used in the treatment without any side effects.
See what diseases can be treated with cinnamon and honey (according to research by Western European scientists).
- Heart disease: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon and apply it on the bread instead of jam or other spreads and regularly eat it for breakfast. Research shows that this breakfast reduces cholesterol and the risk of heart attack. Also, people who have already had a heart attack may reduce the risk of the next one with consumption of this mixture.
- Regular use of the mentioned mixture: alleviates loss of breath and strengthens heart function and revitalizes the veins and arteries.
- Insect bites: Take one spoon of honey and little lukewarm water and add the cinnamon. Mix until you get a paste, you will grease mildly in a painful place. Pain will disappear within two minutes.
- Arthritis: People suffering from arthritis can take daily, morning and evening, 250 ml of warm water with two tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon. If it is taken regularly, chronic arthritis can also be alleviated.
- Hair loss: People, who suffer from loss of hair or baldness. Before washing their hair, need to apply a mixture of hot olive oil, a spoon of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon, and after fifteen minutes to wash off.
- Bladder infections: Add 30 grams of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The blend destroys bacteria in the bladder.
- Toothache: Make a paste of one teaspoon of cinnamon and five teaspoons of honey and apply it to a sick tooth. You can apply it three times a day until the tooth stops hurting.
- Colds: No matter if it was just ordinary or a serious cold, take it three days, 15 ml of warm honey with ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon. This medicine will cure chronic cough, colds and purify sinuses.
- Pain in the stomach: Cinnamon and honey, when taken together, calm the restless stomach and help to treat stomach ulcers.
- Immunity: Daily use of honey and cinnamon strengthens the immune system and protects the body from viruses and bacterial attacks. Research shows that the honey contains abundant vitamins and that its regular use strengthens white blood cells that fight against bacterial and viral diseases.
- Poor digestion: Spread cinnamon on 30 grams of honey and consume it before meals. A mixture reduces acid in the stomach and helps digestion of the most difficult meals.
- Pimples: Make a paste of three teaspoons of honey and spoon of cinnamon and apply it on the pimples before bedtime and rinse in the morning with lukewarm water. If it is applied for two weeks, the pimples disappear.
- Skin infections: A mixture of equal amounts of cinnamon and honey treats almost all types of skin infections.
- Bad breath: In hot water, add one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon and with the obtained mixture, rinse the throat and mouth. You’ll have a fresh breath all day.
Note: Honey used for treatment purposes must be unpasteurized, raw honey.