The big ball is almost ideal for relaxation in later pregnancy.
Sitting on ball
Seating on the floor with crossed legs (the ball is behind the back).
Seating on the floor, the ball is on the side.
Lying on your back – your legs are on the ball.
Exercises with a large ball after childbirth
After returning from the hospital, the big ball will be ideal for sitting, instead of a hard chair. When calm down and recover from childbirth, it would be good to start exercising, because:
- Ball exercises unload connective tissue and joints,
- Exercise muscles are loaded optimally (no inflammation of the muscles and pains in them),
- Exercises are performed with economical and natural movements that enable the labile surface of the ball,
- Correction of the body (the spine occupies a physiological position)
- Engage the spine and all the joints that increase mobility
- Muscles relax which at the same time increases elasticity.
Exercise with big ball:
With hand raised above his head, lean on the side stretching the muscles of your waist.
Two small water bottles are the optimum load for muscle strengthening exercises – spread your hands on the side.
Put the palms on the floor, with the pelvis of the ball, and alternately, one by one, lift your legs.
Shins are on the ball with their entire length, with your hands behind your head you rise forward.