Because it treats inflammation of black liver, kidneys, stomach and other diseases in humans, dandelion helps in carcinogenic conditions of the human organism.
The dandelion is a healing plant, which in the beginning of April is best to be harvested in unpolluted lands. The whole plant is harvested, because each part of the plant is healing (root, tree trunk, leaf).
The dandelion leaves are prepared as a salad. It contains many vitamins, has diuretic properties, stimulates the production of bile, It purifies the black liver, reduces cholesterol, helps with allergy, and is recommended, especially in the diet of pregnant women, and women in menopause. Dandelion has been scientifically tested and proven that dandelion contains more carotene than carrots. It also has more minerals and is a source of many vitamins.
The dandelion stem helps dissolve the bile, regulates metabolism and cleanses the blood. Traditional medicine recommends it as medicines in people who are diabetic, and the milk that is secreted from the dandelion stem has long been used to remove warts. The flowers of this plant produce syrup. He cleanses the blood and improves digestion. He also aids cough.
Preparation of syrup:
- Get (or harvest) 400 yellow flowers
- Pour them with 3 liters of cold water and place chopped slices of 4 lemons and 4 oranges
- Leave the mixture to stand for 24 hours
- After 24 hours, strain the mixture through a gauze in a separate clean bowl (pot)
- Add 2 kilograms of sugar and stir the mixture frequently. As soon
- as the mixture boils, boil for an hour and a half, and mix it well again until you get a dense syrup
- Once the syrup is cool, Is consumed several times a day, dissolved in water.