Honey is a sugary food substance produced and stored by honey bees. It is produced from the sugary secretions of plants, such as floral nectar or aphid honeydew, through regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. The variety of honey produced by honey bees (the genus Apis) is the most well-known, due to its worldwide commercial production and human consumption.
The healing properties depend on its origin or from which kind of nectar is collected.
– Acacia honey has calming effect.
– Chestnut honey expands peripheral blood vessels.
– Lime honey has antiseptic and calming effect;it is used for bronchitis and colds as a agent that helps
– carnations honey improves the work of urogenital organs: it can be used against diarrheaand expectorant.
– Royal Jelly has strengthening immunity effect.
– Honey mint can be used as anelgetik, for calming muscle cramps and an anti-flatulence.
– Sage honey has antiseptic effect.
– Forest honey has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
– With Honeycomb disinfect and clean teeth and strengthens gums.
Multi-practice and scientific researches in many countries in the world have confirmed healing properties.